Docs for ml32i1.dll

Where can I find documentation for the functions in ml32il.dll?

I'm writing a VB ActiveX dll that calls into this dll, based on the
Mathematica 3.0
AddOns\MathLink\DevelopersKits\Windows\UnsupportedGoodies\vbfe32
application.

Here's a few lines from the .bas file:

Declare Function MLInitialize Lib "ml32i1" (ByVal p As Long) As Long
Declare Sub MLDeinitialize Lib "ml32i1" (ByVal env As Long)
Declare Function MLOpenString Lib "ml32i1" (ByVal ep As Long, ByVal
command_line As String, ByRef errp As Long) As Long

I need info on these various functions and the parameters.

Jeff