Docs for ml32i1.dll

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg32681] Docs for ml32i1.dll
  • From: "Jeff Dillon" <jeffdi at fidalgo.net>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 03:41:35 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Where can I find documentation for the functions in ml32il.dll?

I'm writing a VB ActiveX dll that calls into this dll, based on the
Mathematica 3.0
AddOns\MathLink\DevelopersKits\Windows\UnsupportedGoodies\vbfe32
application.

Here's a few lines from the .bas file:

Declare Function MLInitialize Lib "ml32i1" (ByVal p As Long) As Long
Declare Sub MLDeinitialize Lib "ml32i1" (ByVal env As Long)
Declare Function MLOpenString Lib "ml32i1" (ByVal ep As Long, ByVal
command_line As String, ByRef errp As Long) As Long

I need info on these various functions and the parameters.

Jeff