Mathematica programs to C/Fortran ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg32708] Mathematica programs to C/Fortran ?
- From: Justus Heimann <Heimann at ism.tu-berlin.de>
- Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 05:09:35 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Technical University Berlin, Germany
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
does anyone has experienced a tool for converting Mathematica
code/programs (libraries) into standard programming languages, like C or
Fortran ? Or is it somehow possible to convert Mathematica programs
directly into, e.g. WinNT executables ?
Many thanks :)
Prev by Date:
Re: NIntegration Involving Bessel Functions
Next by Date:
Re: Finding and replacing
Previous by thread:
Re: Reading multiple (x,y) values from one file
Next by thread:
Re: Mathematica programs to C/Fortran ?