Re: Mathematica programs to C/Fortran ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg32927] Re: Mathematica programs to C/Fortran ?
- From: "Rasmus Bording" <rasmus at funcom.com>
- Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 01:26:05 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Funcom Oslo AS
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
hey, For C++ you have: http://www.mathcore.com/products/mathcode/index.shtml Havent tried it though. -Rasmus Bording "Justus Heimann" <Heimann at ism.tu-berlin.de> wrote in message news:a3tkiu$7e2$1 at smc.vnet.net... > Hi, > > does anyone has experienced a tool for converting Mathematica > code/programs (libraries) into standard programming languages, like C or > Fortran ? Or is it somehow possible to convert Mathematica programs > directly into, e.g. WinNT executables ? > > Many thanks :) > Justus >