Re: Mathematica programs to C/Fortran ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg32927] Re: Mathematica programs to C/Fortran ?
- From: "Rasmus Bording" <rasmus at funcom.com>
- Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 01:26:05 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Funcom Oslo AS
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
For C++ you have:
Havent tried it though.
"Justus Heimann" <Heimann at ism.tu-berlin.de> wrote in message
news:a3tkiu$7e2$1 at smc.vnet.net...
> does anyone has experienced a tool for converting Mathematica
> code/programs (libraries) into standard programming languages, like C or
> Fortran ? Or is it somehow possible to convert Mathematica programs
> directly into, e.g. WinNT executables ?
> Many thanks :)
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: irritating little problem
Previous by thread:
Mathematica programs to C/Fortran ?
Next by thread:
Page Margins are ignored