Page Margins are ignored
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg32710] Page Margins are ignored
- From: "Oliver Tonn" <oliver.tonn at web.de>
- Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 05:09:39 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I've got the following big problem. I'm using Mathematica 4.0 (Windows)
and want to print a Notebook. Without setting any margins Mathematica is
starting printing nearly at the top of the page. I've tried to set
margins, but all settings are ignored. I did this in the options
inspector and also in printing settings.
Does anybody knows a solution?
Posted via Mailgate.ORG Server - http://www.Mailgate.ORG
Prev by Date:
Re: Finding and replacing
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Mathematica programs to C/Fortran ?
Next by thread: