Re: Docs for ml32i1.dll

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg32724] Re: [mg32681] Docs for ml32i1.dll
  • From: "P.J. Hinton" <paulh at wolfram.com>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 05:10:17 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

On Wed, 6 Feb 2002, Jeff Dillon wrote:

> Where can I find documentation for the functions in ml32il.dll?
>
> I'm writing a VB ActiveX dll that calls into this dll, based on the
> Mathematica 3.0
> AddOns\MathLink\DevelopersKits\Windows\UnsupportedGoodies\vbfe32
> application.
>
> Here's a few lines from the .bas file:
>
> Declare Function MLInitialize Lib "ml32i1" (ByVal p As Long) As Long
> Declare Sub MLDeinitialize Lib "ml32i1" (ByVal env As Long)
> Declare Function MLOpenString Lib "ml32i1" (ByVal ep As Long, ByVal
> command_line As String, ByRef errp As Long) As Long
>
> I need info on these various functions and the parameters.

Information on these functions may be found here, but they are documented
for C language syntax, so you may need to do some mental translation as
you read them.

http://documents.wolfram.com/v4/index174.html

See this page for a brief discussion on how these functions are called:

http://documents.wolfram.com/v4/AddOns/2.12.14.html

--
P.J. Hinton
User Interface Programmer                         paulh at wolfram.com