Re: Moving notebooks from Windows to Mac

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg32752] Re: [mg32720] Moving notebooks from Windows to Mac
  • From: Tom De Vries <tdevries at shop.westworld.ca>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 03:49:25 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello Alan , I had the same trouble in the past.

Someone on this group sent me a very small program that changes the type and
creator info in a Mathematica file and it then becomes double-clickable...

I won't send an attachment but here is the address, the file is only 21 K
and it works like a charm, fast and easy.  You drag the Mathematica file
over the icon, and the file is fixed instantly....

http://www.ugcs.caltech.edu/~dazuma/filetyper/autotyperlib.html

Sincerely,

Tom De Vries