Ailing Palette Buttons

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg32802] Ailing Palette Buttons
  • From: Robert Roy <rocknroy at telepath.com>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 06:24:01 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,
The built-in palettes(e.g. BasicInput)will pop up when retrieved from
the FileMenu,
but instead of pasting in the slick symbols I'm getting their
gobbledygook one-dimensional equivalents.

I'm running 3.0 on a MacOS9 machine and as an additional symptom,
I'v got EAAM("Exploring Abstract Algebra with Mathematica") and its'
Palettes do work just fine.

What in the directory (or elsewhere) am I doing wrong?

Robert