Mathematica 2.2 version license and bits for Windows OS

Hi,

This is a request and a quest to find, buy, obtain, barter a copy of
Mathematica 2.2 that runs on an Intel Windows platform. I am an engineer
with a need to install and use Fuzzy Logic from Wolfram, they no longer sell
Mathematica 2.2. I will pay you for a copy of Mathematica 2.2 that is a
legal copy.
What say?

Benjamin F Schafer
Engineering Consultant