Mathematica 2.2 version license and bits for Windows OS

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg32803] Mathematica 2.2 version license and bits for Windows OS
  • From: "Benjamin F Schafer" <bens at ftconnect.com>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 06:24:03 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

This is a request and a quest to find, buy, obtain, barter a copy of
Mathematica 2.2 that runs on an Intel Windows platform. I am an engineer
with a need to install and use Fuzzy Logic from Wolfram, they no longer sell
Mathematica 2.2. I will pay you for a copy of Mathematica 2.2 that is a
legal copy.
What say?

Benjamin F Schafer
Engineering Consultant