- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg32834] RSolve
- From: Christophe Le Poncin-Lafitte <christophe.leponcin-lafitte at obspm.fr>
- Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 01:44:16 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have a little problem with the RSolve function.
I want to solve an Ordinary differential equation, a quiet difficult,
with a development in series.
My equation :
where E, l and beta are constant.
Anybody knows how to proceed with Rsolve to calculate the generating
element a[n] of the development :
Thanks a lot.
Prev by Date:
Re: Stumped again on a simple list
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
- Re: RSolve
- From: Daniel Lichtblau <email@example.com>