Mathematica for Mac OS X vs. 9?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg32867] Mathematica for Mac OS X vs. 9?
- From: Ron Griffin <ron-griffin at tamu.edu>
- Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 04:35:25 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Any of you Mac Mathematica users have advice for me regarding a preference
between front ends? It's machine upgrade time for me (from 8600/300 to
G4/933) so I need to get a license change from Wolfram. Since I have
to file for a change, should I also make the jump to X? Some of my
other apps will keep me working in the classic os mode, and I'm very
happy working in os 9.1 anyway. I currently use Mathematica 4.1. I haven't
fired up the new machine yet, and I have no idea if I'll like X. But
if it's better I'll like it.
Prev by Date:
Re: Very urgent problem...PLEASE help me!
Next by Date:
Re: A Learning TableForm Problem
Previous by thread:
RE: partial fraction
Next by thread:
Re: Mathematica for Mac OS X vs. 9?