Re: Very urgent problem...PLEASE help me!
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg32866] Re: Very urgent problem...PLEASE help me!
- From: Detlef.Mueller at fh-ge.de (Detlef Mueller)
- Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 04:35:24 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi everybody! I've already solved the problem...it really wasn't that complicated. But you know, when you're in an exam, sometimes weird things happen. Btw, this "Y0-thing" I mentioned...of course it wasn't a constant but the Bessel-function (BesselY[0,z]). O.K., now I know it. So, thanks if someone made up his/her mind, if not thanks anyway. ;-) C U Detlef Mueller