Re: Very urgent problem...PLEASE help me!

Hi everybody!

I've already solved the problem...it really wasn't that complicated.
But you know, when you're in an exam, sometimes weird things happen.

Btw, this "Y0-thing" I mentioned...of course it wasn't a constant but
the Bessel-function (BesselY[0,z]).
O.K., now I know it.

So, thanks if someone made up his/her mind, if not thanks anyway.
;-)

C U
Detlef Mueller