Re: maximal entropy method
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg32877] Re: maximal entropy method
- From: guillerm at aida.usal.es (Guillermo Sanchez)
- Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 05:21:55 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
LOOK AT THE EVANS AND TIGG BOOKS APPLIED MATHEMATICA.
"Borut L" <gollum at email.si> wrote in message news:<a4ifqd$9pt$1 at smc.vnet.net>...
> I am modeling a problem with it. Now, this method is nicely implemented in
> C's Numerical Recipes. Is something alike done in Mathematica somewhere and
> by somebody?
> Thank You for your help,
Prev by Date:
Re: Tracing Evaluation
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: maximal entropy method
Next by thread: