- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg32889] creating packages
- From: poonam_pandey at hotmail.com (poonam)
- Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 05:22:11 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am a first time user of mathematica and currently using version 4.0.
I am trying to create a package. I am not very clear about how and
where to write the package. I tried to use the dumpsave method, but
its not creating the binary format .mx file. Where do i have to write
the package .nb or in text editor and how do i run the dumpsave
command? Or do i need to do this in text editor and save as .m?
Can somebody clear my doubts. ?
Prev by Date:
Re: maximal entropy method
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Poynting symbol
Next by thread:
Re: creating packages