irritating little problem
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg32906] irritating little problem
- From: KIMIC Weijnitz Peter <micweij at eka.ericsson.se>
- Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 02:29:33 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have a simple vector
and I want to find the position of elements that are equal.
I.e I want to test the vector and find all cases of similar elements.
Brute force is not what I want, it can be a long vector.
Prev by Date:
Re: Poynting symbol
Next by Date:
Manipulating Pattern Matching ?
Previous by thread:
problem with ndsolve
Next by thread:
Re: irritating little problem