Manipulating Pattern Matching ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg32923] Manipulating Pattern Matching ?
- From: "Gerhard Neumann" <gneumann at gmx.net>
- Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 02:30:14 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I've quite a tricky problem. I want to convince Mathematica that a new
"Datatyp", call it "MyList" is the same as "List" , at least in pattern
matching, i.e. all functions that take a "List" as parameter should take
"MyList" too. So I have to manipulate Mathematicas pattern matching Rules.
Is that possible (I fear not :-(( ??
Prev by Date:
irritating little problem
Next by Date:
Problems using Plot function
Previous by thread:
RE: Re: irritating little problem
Next by thread:
Re: Manipulating Pattern Matching ?