Re: creating packages[2]

poonam,

The "other way" of getting code into a package (.m) file that I alluded to
in my previous posting in this thread is as follows - it allows us to use
all the layout
facilities of a notebook during development:

- Set out the code in a notebook in the normal fashion, using, if you wish,
several input cells, and maybe text cells, section cells ..., and different
colors and font styles.
- Make the input cells that will make up the package code into
initialization cells (select them and use Cell>Cell
Properties>Initialization Cell).
- select all the cells, input and otherwise, the text of which you wish to
put into the package file; then use Edit>Save Selection as> Package Format
to save them.

All the text that you selected will be saved to a  .m file, and the text
from each cell that is not an initialization input cell will be commented
out (that is placed between (* and *) )

--
Allan