How to plot the earth/world in 3D?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg32940] How to plot the earth/world in 3D?
- From: liu at vtaix.cc.vt.edu (Xiangdong Liu)
- Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 01:26:24 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Virginia Tech
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am trying to plot the world in 3D perspective with countries
properly situated and clipped if on the back side. I need to
then lay other 3D plots on the 3D world plot.
I tried "WorldPlot" with different projection options but none seems
to show 3D. (The closest is the LambertAzimuthal projection.)
I use Mathematic 3.0 on a PC.
Are there any other commands or packages or tricks?
Thank you all.
Prev by Date:
Re: irritating little problem
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: creating packages
Next by thread:
Re: How to plot the earth/world in 3D?