Getting rid of box format
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg33000] Getting rid of box format
- From: "Steve Gray" <stevebg at adelphia.net>
- Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 02:38:27 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Last month I posted this question and got the answer following it
(From Jens-Peer Kuska):
> I don't know what to call this format, so I can't look it up very
> %/.\!\(A\_1 - b\_2 /. x_\_i_ - y_\_j_ \
> It seems to be randomly invoked sometimes when I click on
> a symbol in the Basic Input Palette or when I copy and paste. I find
> ir hard to use and never really want it.
Select the cell, use and Cell | ConvertTo | InputForm
than Cell | ConvertTo | StandardForm and your input
This problem has returned. I have this in a cell :
And this time Mr. Kuska's suggestion does not work. Does anyone
have any more ideas? Also can anyone tell me why this might happen?
I certainly could have made typing errors.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Animation in one frame?