Animation in one frame?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg33003] Animation in one frame?
- From: "William Hill" <mocitida at hotmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 01:31:20 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hey there ... Is there some option to have MoviePlot ( or whichever function is appropriate ) animate a plot of f(x,t) in one cell only? That is, to display the first plot, erase it, display the next, and so on, instead of having a long sequence of cells being generated. Thanx In Advance ... William