How to read in the output of another nb file?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg33043] How to read in the output of another nb file?
  • From: liuqiang at hcms.hit.edu.cn (Qiang Liu)
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 00:48:00 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

sorry my question maybe too easy.:-)
I can use Save[] to store an expression or a variable into a file,
and use !!filename to display the restored results in a new nb file.
But they are only be displayed and not read into memory indeed.
My question is how to read the results of another nb file into memory
so that I can use it as a local variables.