RE: How to keep cells closed?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg32272] RE: [mg32244] How to keep cells closed?
- From: "David Park" <djmp at earthlink.net>
- Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 23:37:35 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Jose, Why not just make the cell Nonevaluable using Menu/Cell/Cell Properties/Cell Evaluable? If the formulas are just for reference, put them in their own cell group, which you can open and close. David Park djmp at earthlink.net http://home.earthlink.net/~djmp/ > From: jose flanigan [mailto:jflanigan at netzero.net] To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net > > I have a large cell that contains many small formulas I frequently > use. When I evaluate the notebook, the output of each of these is > shown in the corresponding output cell. Now, I know how to suppress > the output using the semicolon, but what I would really like this to > have the cell closed until I specifically opened it (by clicking on > the bracket) to examine the result. > > Is there a way to do this? > > Thanks in advance. >