Re: How to keep cells closed?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg32291] Re: [mg32244] How to keep cells closed?
- From: Tomas Garza <tgarza01 at prodigy.net.mx>
- Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 04:35:27 -0500 (EST)
- References: <200201090817.DAA23678@smc.vnet.net>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Perhaps by simply double-clicking on the outer cell bracket you can toggle
between opening and closing the output cell.
----- Original Message -----
From: "jose flanigan" <jflanigan at netzero.net>
To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
Subject: [mg32291] [mg32244] How to keep cells closed?
> I have a large cell that contains many small formulas I frequently
> use. When I evaluate the notebook, the output of each of these is
> shown in the corresponding output cell. Now, I know how to suppress
> the output using the semicolon, but what I would really like this to
> have the cell closed until I specifically opened it (by clicking on
> the bracket) to examine the result.
> Is there a way to do this?
> Thanks in advance.
Prev by Date:
Re: more elements in a list
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
How to keep cells closed?
Next by thread:
RE: How to keep cells closed?