Re: Update for MathSource/Stein's mathematica toolbox for Matlab?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg32256] Re: Update for MathSource/Stein's mathematica toolbox for Matlab?
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 23:37:10 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Universitaet Leipzig
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, thanks to Mathematicas PackedArrays it is complete obsolent. The numerical algorithms used by Mathematica are light years better than any MatLab function I have seen. Regards Jens jose flanigan wrote: > > According to Mathsource, there is an interface between Matlab and > Mathematica. It is the so-called Mathematica toolbox for Matlab by > Doug Stein. The downside is that it does not seem to have been updated > for Matlab version 5 or greater or Mathematica version 3 or greater. > > Does anybody know if there are plans to update this toolbox. I > couldn't get the existing installation to compile under Windows NT. > > It looks like a neat little tool. I would like to get it to work. > > Thanks in advance.