Update for MathSource/Stein's mathematica toolbox for Matlab?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg32233] Update for MathSource/Stein's mathematica toolbox for Matlab?
- From: jflanigan at netzero.net (jose flanigan)
- Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 03:17:23 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
According to Mathsource, there is an interface between Matlab and Mathematica. It is the so-called Mathematica toolbox for Matlab by Doug Stein. The downside is that it does not seem to have been updated for Matlab version 5 or greater or Mathematica version 3 or greater. Does anybody know if there are plans to update this toolbox. I couldn't get the existing installation to compile under Windows NT. It looks like a neat little tool. I would like to get it to work. Thanks in advance.