- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg32305] Front-End
- From: Thomas Peitzmann <peitzmann at ikp.uni-muenster.de>
- Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 05:18:17 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have been using the Mathematica Front-End on my Mac with a remote
connection to a UNIX kernel. Now our computer center switches the
general purpose UNIX machines to secure connections (i.e. ssh).
How do I configure both sides to be able to still use the remote kernel?
Thanks for any help.
Prev by Date:
RE: Holding Arguments in a Second Argument List
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: