What if the symbol doesn't exist?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg32319] What if the symbol doesn't exist?
- From: "Vinh N. Pham" <software_mail at netzero.net>
- Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 21:32:38 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, I'm trying to use a symbol (the script E, not capital E) but I can't find it anywhere on on the list of symbols. I guess that it doesn't exist as defaults in Mathematica 4. Are there any ways I can install new symbols? On a separate issue, are there any ways I can I can use a variable with subscript? For example x with subscript y mean one variable not Subscript[x,y] Thanks, Vinh