Re: What if the symbol doesn't exist?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg32337] Re: What if the symbol doesn't exist?
- From: giroux at dms.umontreal.ca (Andre Giroux)
- Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 02:30:18 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
> I'm trying to use a symbol (the script E, not capital E) but I can't > find it anywhere on on the list of symbols. I guess that it doesn't exist > as defaults in Mathematica 4. The palette CompleteCharacters (available as a standard palette but it does not pop up automatically: File > Palettes > CompleteCharacters) does contain a script E, capital or not).