3D plot of 3 lists of points need to show change vector arrows
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg32440] 3D plot of 3 lists of points need to show change vector arrows
- From: Sabaltier <pixelpounder at worldnet.att.net>
- Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 04:28:18 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am new to Mathmatica and I need to plot 3 lists of X,Y,Z data from
Excel. I would like to plot them as points 3d space.
The first list is my constant, second my result through my process, and
third is my change.
On this third dataset I would like to show arrows between the result and
How can this be done.
Thanks in advance for the help.
Prev by Date:
Re: path problem
Next by Date:
Re: parameter restrictions
Previous by thread:
Re: FrameLabel text rotation problem in LINUX
Next by thread:
parallel and remote computing