Re: PDF Format

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg32499] Re: PDF Format
  • From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 01:00:32 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

the pdf- export is nearly unusable. Mathematica does not include
the Mathematica fonts -- and fonts are a integral part of pdf's
and the bounding box/crop box is always false.

The combination distiller/Acrobat worked for me, together with the
PNG-Export (that can pdflatex directly).

Export[] and Display[] call both psrender to produce a pdf, so
the core of the file is the same.