Indents, paragraphs, etc.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg32522] Indents, paragraphs, etc.
- From: "Steve Gray" <stevebg at adelphia.net>
- Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 02:57:53 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
My notebook has big sections of text explaining what's going on in the
math. I notice that Mathematica randomly indents paragraphs and numbered
sections in a most arbitrary way, and that I can't usually fix these arbitrary
adjustments.(Format>Style is Text.)
Could someone provide a description of what it's trying to do, and how to get
around it, or at least how to utilize it effectively?
Thanks for any info.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Change of Variables
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
principle root? problem