Re: Indents, paragraphs, etc.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg32541] Re: Indents, paragraphs, etc.
- From: "Allan Hayes" <hay at haystack.demon.co.uk>
- Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 04:08:01 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
menu>Format>Option Inspector ...
look up entries like
Mathematica Training and Consulting
hay at haystack.demon.co.uk
Voice: +44 (0)116 271 4198
Fax: +44 (0)870 164 0565
"Steve Gray" <stevebg at adelphia.net> wrote in message
news:a2r3rd$9n7$1 at smc.vnet.net...
> My notebook has big sections of text explaining what's going on in the
> math. I notice that Mathematica randomly indents paragraphs and numbered
> sections in a most arbitrary way, and that I can't usually fix these
> adjustments.(Format>Style is Text.)
> Could someone provide a description of what it's trying to do, and how
> around it, or at least how to utilize it effectively?
> Thanks for any info.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
RE: Headless set of elements?
Next by thread:
RE: Indents, paragraphs, etc.