RE: Headless set of elements?

Hi, Thanks for your message. I tested the two inputs, and only the first one
works, on Mathematica v.4 on Linux, and Mathematica v.3. on PC (windows 95).
Strangely. One other people also said both syntax works on his machine -- he
is using Mathematica v4.1 on Mac OS X.
Does someone out there using ver.<= 4, not on Mac, also succeed in both
input?