Re: Unloading packages

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg32539] Re: [mg32528] Unloading packages
  • From: jmt <jmt at agat.net>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 04:07:58 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Many ways :

If in your source package you modify a whole definition, you can reload the
package by using Get. Example
in package :
myConstant=1

If you modify only a partial definition, either clear all definitions in your
package, or clear all definitions in the calling notebook. Example one :

BeginPackage, etc.

ClearAll@myFunction

myFunction[pat1]:=something
myFunction[pat2]:=otherthing