- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg32528] Unloading packages
- From: Sseziwa Mukasa <mukasa at jeol.com>
- Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 02:58:02 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: JEOL (USA) Ltd.
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Is is possible to unload packages or have the functions therein be
reread from the source file every time the source changes? I have a
package that I am modifying and unfortunately I am introducing errors.
When I fix the errors though I cannot reload the package so I have to
quit and restart the kernel. Hardly elegant by any measure.
Thanks in advance,
Sseziwa Mukasa Business phone (direct) : (978) 536-2359
JEOL USA INC (operator) : (978) 535-5900
1 Intercontinental Way
Peabody, MA 01960 email: mukasa at jeol.com
Prev by Date:
Re: Intersection Ellipse & Circle
Next by Date:
Break up very long expression for C implementation
Previous by thread:
Re: principle root? problem
Next by thread:
Re: Unloading packages