  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg32528] Unloading packages
  • From: Sseziwa Mukasa <mukasa at jeol.com>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 02:58:02 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Is is possible to unload packages or have the functions therein be
reread from the source file every time the source changes?  I have a
package that I am modifying and unfortunately I am introducing errors.
When I fix the errors though I cannot reload the package so I have to
quit and restart the kernel.  Hardly elegant by any measure.

Thanks in advance,

--
Sseziwa Mukasa            Business phone  (direct) : (978) 536-2359
JEOL USA INC                            (operator) : (978) 535-5900
Peabody, MA 01960         email: mukasa at jeol.com
USA