- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg32579] Mathcad->Mathematica
- From: "Bob" <inverse123 at hotmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 03:18:53 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I need to find out how to convert a problem in Mathcad into a Mathematica
notebook. The Mathcad worksheet uses "live symbolics".
It is at http://inversespace.com/problems.htm
Prev by Date:
Q: Ticklabel inside the graph?
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Q: Ticklabel inside the graph?
Next by thread: