- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg32599] Re: [mg32579] Mathcad->Mathematica
- From: "Sherman Reed" <sherman.reed at worldnet.att.net>
- Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 01:45:22 -0500 (EST)
- References: <200201300818.DAA29931@smc.vnet.net>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
my personal experience with automatic converting from Mathcad has been poor.
I have had good success with reading the Mathcad code (I have used it in the
and have an old copy ,ver 4 or 5). and then buildilng a notebook that solves
problem. I have learned a lot of math, as well as Mathematica this way.
sherman.reed at att.net
----- Original Message -----
From: "Bob" <inverse123 at hotmail.com>
To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
Subject: [mg32599] [mg32579] Mathcad->Mathematica
> I need to find out how to convert a problem in Mathcad into a Mathematica
> notebook. The Mathcad worksheet uses "live symbolics".
> It is at http://inversespace.com/problems.htm
Prev by Date:
Re: How to get rid of this format
Next by Date:
RE: Headless set of elements?
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: