Help: Problem with an integral
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg35229] Help: Problem with an integral
- From: Fikriye Aslan <fikriye.aslan at web.de>
- Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 05:13:32 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: http://freemail.web.de/
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
may be you can help me.
Is it possible in mathematica to calculate exact or numerical the value
of the following integral in three dimension?
ln|x-y|*ln|x-z|*ln|y-z| dxdydz , x=0..1, y=0..1, z=0..1
NIntegrate doesn't work and a Monte Carlo method should not be applied.
Any help and advice would be appreciated.
Keine verlorenen Lotto-Quittungen, keine vergessenen Gewinne mehr!
Beim WEB.DE Lottoservice: http://tippen2.web.de/?x=13
Prev by Date:
Integrate fails without warning?
Next by Date:
Calculus`Integration` in Math 4.1 with Win98
Previous by thread:
Re: Integrate fails without warning?
Next by thread:
The Virtues of Collect[--]