Re: Integrate fails without warning?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg35283] Re: Integrate fails without warning?
  • From: "Raf" <r_a_f at yahoo.it>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2002 05:44:30 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Juan,
I know it's possible to obtain the right answer in many way, but what
surprise me is that:

1) the result is WRONG; and...
2) no error messages are produced; and...
3) no warning messages are produced.

In mathematica-help i didn't find any notes about the functions that must
not be used in Integrate; so i call this a BUG.

Regards,
Bye,
Raf.

news:ag3ef9$72v$1 at smc.vnet.net...