- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg35357] Simplify inequalities
- From: "Julio Vera" <jvera at adinet.com.uy>
- Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 06:50:12 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I cannot find the way to simplify certain inequalities. An example could be this one:
I have the additional condition that -1<=x<=1. Applying Simplify with this
condition, I expect the solution
But the original set of inequalities remains the same.
I tried Expand, FunctionExpand, LogicalExpand, and some others, with no luck.
Thanks very much for any suggestion you might provide.
Prev by Date:
RE: How to display one plot as an inset in another plot?
Next by Date:
Re: How to display one plot as an inset in another plot?
Previous by thread:
Re: downloading notebooks
Next by thread:
Re: Simplify inequalities