How do I generate drawings with a fixed scaling on paper?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg35363] How do I generate drawings with a fixed scaling on paper?
- From: Joe Gwinn <joegwinn at attbi.com>
- Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 06:50:31 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I need to generate some engineering drawings, to a specific scale on
paper, such as 1/4 inch (paper) per foot (real). A straight use of
ImageSize doesn't work, as the various drawings have different scalings;
ImageSize makes the plot bounding box be the specified size, but the
mapping from actual dimensions to plot scale varies from plot to plot.
It would be very convenient to be able to use an architect's scale on
the printed output of Mathematica; this is what the construction
So, given that I have specified coordinates in inches (or feet), how do
I make Mathematica plot things to a specified scale?
Prev by Date:
RE: Quantile function
Next by Date:
Re: Quantile function
Previous by thread:
RE: Simplify inequalities
Next by thread:
RE: How to display one plot as an inset in another plot ?