mathematica & social science
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg35389] mathematica & social science
- From: Peter Abilla <peter-abilla at inoveon.com>
- Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 02:20:45 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Does anybody know of resources (books, listservs, etc.) that discuss
mathematica as a tool for studying social or behavioral data?
Prev by Date:
RE: Strategy for overly long computations?
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Weird error which shouldn't be an error
Next by thread:
Re: mathematica & social science