Re: mathematica & social science
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg35426] Re: mathematica & social science
- From: Mark Westwood <MarkCWestwood at compuserve.com>
- Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 04:28:40 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: CompuServe Interactive Services
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Amazon certainly do.
PS I'm not trying to be unhelpful - I just can't find my list of
references right now and I know that I started with a search on Amazon.
Peter Abilla wrote:
> Does anybody know of resources (books, listservs, etc.) that discuss
> mathematica as a tool for studying social or behavioral data?
Prev by Date:
Key fonts fix to Mathematica 4.2 upgrade instructions
Next by Date:
Re: Simple Recursive Map
Previous by thread:
mathematica & social science
Next by thread: