ColorFunction TriangularSurfacePlot

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg35385] ColorFunction TriangularSurfacePlot
  • From: Boris Fain <bfain at stanford.edu>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 02:20:25 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi. I am a complete newbie, and I am making surface plots out of sets
of points in 3-D. I am using TriangleSurfacePlot - a wonderful function
btw, I gladly junked my own triangulation codes! However, I simply need
to color the polygons according to their height - or the height of,
say, the lowest vertex. Actually, any vertex would be just fine. Is
there a way to do this?

thanks, boris.