- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg35385] ColorFunction TriangularSurfacePlot
- From: Boris Fain <bfain at stanford.edu>
- Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 02:20:25 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi. I am a complete newbie, and I am making surface plots out of sets of points in 3-D. I am using TriangleSurfacePlot - a wonderful function btw, I gladly junked my own triangulation codes! However, I simply need to color the polygons according to their height - or the height of, say, the lowest vertex. Actually, any vertex would be just fine. Is there a way to do this? thanks, boris.