RE: Re: RE: RE: Corrupted Files & Version 4.2 Problems
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg35390] RE: [mg35335] Re: [mg35290] RE: [mg35263] RE: Corrupted Files & Version 4.2 Problems
- From: "DrBob" <majort at cox-internet.com>
- Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 02:20:53 -0400 (EDT)
- Reply-to: <drbob at bigfoot.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Thanks, Jens. Maybe you don't realize what you just told me is VERY
USEFUL INFORMATION. How am I supposed to know how often people see
corrupted files, if I don't bring up the subject and get feedback?
From: kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
[mailto:kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de]
Subject: [mg35390] Re: [mg35335] Re: [mg35290] RE: [mg35263] RE: Corrupted Files &
Version 4.2 Problems
I would really like to help you with your corrupted files
but I have hundreds of huge notebooks(50-100 MByte) with
all kinds of graphics and formulas but I have had only
one corrupted notebook in my life -- 5 years ago.
I fixed the problem by hand with an ASCII editor. The problem
was that a single Cell has an corrupted box structure and
it was easy to add some "}" and "]" to correct this
If you found the recip "how to produce a corrupted notebook"
please send me a mail.
Prev by Date:
Re: cross product
Next by Date:
Re: Plotting problem
Previous by thread:
RE: Re: ColorFunction TriangularSurfacePlot
Next by thread:
Line clipping function