Simple Recursive Map
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg35398] Simple Recursive Map
- From: Reuben <reubengann at hotmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 05:24:03 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have the map
x_n+1=y_n-a*(x_n)^2 - 1
If I specify a,b, x_0 and y_0, how can I make Mathematica iterate
through this numerically to give me x_50 and y_50?
Prev by Date:
Re: Strategy for overly long computations?
Next by Date:
Re: Sovling integrals: non-algebraic???
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: Simple Recursive Map