Exporting \[Micro] character tp EPS

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg35408] Exporting \[Micro] character tp EPS
  • From: Vince Boros <borosv at>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 05:24:16 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

When exporting graphs to EPS, I find that the Micro character (upright
Mu, used as an abbreviation for the "micro" in "micrometre") isn't
displayed.  I'm loathe to replace \[Micro] in my graph labels with
\[Mu], because I want to be consistent and reserve italicized symbols
for math variables.

Does anyone know which Mathematica font package contains the Micro
character, or some other way I can export \[Micro] to EPS?