Exporting \[Micro] character tp EPS

When exporting graphs to EPS, I find that the Micro character (upright
Mu, used as an abbreviation for the "micro" in "micrometre") isn't
displayed.  I'm loathe to replace \[Micro] in my graph labels with
\[Mu], because I want to be consistent and reserve italicized symbols
for math variables.

Does anyone know which Mathematica font package contains the Micro
character, or some other way I can export \[Micro] to EPS?

Regards,

Vince