Constructing a Special Form for 'MatrixForm'
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg35484] Constructing a Special Form for 'MatrixForm'
- From: TerryH <tharter at attglobal.net>
- Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 04:49:42 -0400 (EDT)
- Reply-to: tharter at attglobal.net
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi All: Is it possible to construct a special form of MatrixForm (say MatrixForm8) that does the same thing as the default version of MatrixForm except that an 8 point font size is used, and maybe a different font type is used? How would one go about this? Of course I would want the default version of MatrixForm to perform as it always does. That way I can pick and choose which I want to invoke on any matrix expression. I need this to help in displaying long symbolic elements of a 3x3 matrix. Thanks in advance to all who reply? .....Terry