Constructing a Special Form for 'MatrixForm'
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg35484] Constructing a Special Form for 'MatrixForm'
- From: TerryH <tharter at attglobal.net>
- Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 04:49:42 -0400 (EDT)
- Reply-to: tharter at attglobal.net
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Is it possible to construct a special form of MatrixForm (say
MatrixForm8) that does the same thing as the
default version of MatrixForm except that an 8 point font size is used,
and maybe a different
font type is used? How would one go about this? Of course I would
want the default version of MatrixForm
to perform as it always does. That way I can pick and choose which I
want to invoke on any matrix expression.
I need this to help in displaying long symbolic elements of a 3x3
matrix. Thanks in advance to all who reply?
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: Factoring problem
Next by thread:
RE: Constructing a Special Form for 'MatrixForm'