- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg35497] Traveling Salesman
- From: Nathan Given <ngiven at lanl.gov>
- Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 04:50:07 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: University of Oregon
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am looking for some help with the Traveling Salesman problem.
I have one matrix that has the distances in miles between cities, it
looks like this...
[0 1 3 4]
[1 0 2 6]
[3 2 0 5]
[4 6 5 0]
Now, how do I use the traveling salesman algorithm in mathematica to
help me with this?
(I am new to mathematica)
Thus far, here is what I have accomplished...
that's about it.
Nathan G. Given
ngiven at lanl.gov
(505) 662 - 5919 x201
(505) 663 - 3406
X-5, Applied Physics
Prev by Date:
Constructing a Special Form for 'MatrixForm'
Next by Date:
Expanding expressions with Dot, Times and Plus
Previous by thread:
RE: Constructing a Special Form for 'MatrixForm'
Next by thread:
Re: Traveling Salesman