Setting Notebook Options in a StyleSheet
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg35544] Setting Notebook Options in a StyleSheet
- From: "David Park" <djmp at earthlink.net>
- Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 03:06:49 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I would like to create a notebook style in which the EditBar (also known as
the ToolBar) will automatically be present. So in the Notebook Options of
the StyleSheet in the "Notebook" StyleData, I added the rule
Then, when I use the style sheet and look under the Format menu, the Show
Toolbar item is checked, but the ToolBar is NOT displayed. I can only get it
to display by unchecking the Show Toolbar item and then rechecking.
Other notebook options such as Magnification work. Is there a way I can get
the Toolbar to automatically display through the StyleSheet?
Version 4.1, Windows98.
djmp at earthlink.net
Prev by Date:
Reading excel files?
Next by Date:
Re: Output of left-hand side of expression
Previous by thread:
Re: A faster alternative to ListIntegrate? 
Next by thread:
How do I put Arrow Heads on the ends of the Axis of my plots?