Re: RE: Reading excel files?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg35674] Re: [mg35562] RE: [mg35542] Reading excel files?
- From: JOHN ERB <john_c_erb at prodigy.net>
- Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 04:46:11 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I stored my package in a folder called Personal: ...\AddOns\Applications\Personal,
or it may he ...\Applications\AddOns\Personals (I'm on a different computer).
At any rate, the folder Personal must be in a folder that is in Mathematica's
Path; the Personal folder itself must not be in the Path.
You then load the package by Needs["Personal`ExcelDatFile`"];
Francisco Gutierrez wrote:
After putting the notebook in personal, how do you call it? I gave it a name, let´s say "Name", but I tried <<"Name", or <<Name, or <<Name`, in any possible combination, and it didn´t work.
I would be very grateful if you can help me.
Prev by Date:
Installing package "SpreadOption`"
Next by Date:
Re: Beginners Question - Series list problem
Previous by thread:
RE: Reading excel files?
Next by thread:
A faster alternative to ListIntegrate?